Studying VMT Seminar
Welcome to INFO 782 Issues in Informatics
- Studying Virtual Math Teams
- Fall Quarter 2011, The iSchool at Drexel University, Prof. Gerry Stahl
- SVMT: Welcome Page
- Read this page first. It will tell you how to get started the first week.
- SVMT: Course Description
- This page provides general information about the course.
- The latest version of the full Course Description will always be available at: http://gerrystahl.net/teaching/fall11/overview782.pdf
- SVMT: Course Questions & General Discussion
- This page is where you can post any questions or comments about how the course is run.
- This is the best way to get quick answers about how to do something or what to do.
- It is also a good place to start a discussion about some aspect of the course.
- SVMT: Course Participants
- This page is for you to share something about yourself with other participants.
- SVMT: Course Readings
- This page provides links to course readings. (For a compilation of download links, go to SVMT Downloads
- Use the pages listed below to post your group reviews and individual comments on the readings:
- SVMT: Groups and Group Reviewing Assignments
- This page lists the members of each group.
- It also lists which readings are assigned to each group.
- SVMT: Group VMT Exercise
- This page points to your group chat room for the VMT Exercise.
- SVMT: Abstracts for Research Papers
- This page is for posting the abstract for your paper.
- SVMT: First Drafts of Research Papers and Feedback
- This page is for posting the first draft of your paper.
- Also post feedback on the first drafts here.
- SVMT: Final Versions of Research Papers and PhD Revised Versions
- This page is for posting the final version of your paper.
- PhD students post the revised version of their paper here as well.
- SVMT: Audio and Video Extras